“Overall an Enjoyable Stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 114 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Wynnewood, Pennsylvania
“Overall an Enjoyable Stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I stayed here during the week of 9.17.13 while visiting family prior to a family wedding. My Initial reservations had been lost and/or cancelled due to the change of management. However the person that I contacted to confirm prior to the trip (I believe his name was Tom) was wonderfully helpful and friendly. We arrived on Thursday evening and were able to check-in without incident. The suite was a litle tight but very clean and the layout was efficient. I found our floor to be very quite, although I know that the hotel was full to bursting with guests attending the wedding, as well as many of the wedding party.
The breakfast was good to adequate. I loved the make your own waffle bar! The attending staff in the dining room were warm and friendly as were the housekeeping staff. Ironically the least friendly staff were those working the front desk. The on-site management was attentive and appeared to be genuinely interested in your stay.

Room Tip: I found that it was best to attend breakfast during the middle of the available hours to ensure the...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
George L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and providing feedback about your experience. I hope we can be of service to you again in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Mount Olive, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I was greeted by Robert in a professional and positive way. From the exterior of the hotel to being greeted by Robert really impress me. We enjoyed our stay here. The room is wonderful, clean. The décor was done very well and we were able to go out and enjoy Virginia Beach and come back in to a relaxing atmosphere. Robert made our stay here a wonderful stay.

Thank you!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
I am so glad you enjoyed your experience at our hotel! Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to comment on TripAdvisor.

My staff and I look forward to your return.

Thanks again!

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn & Suites

Address: 5808 Burton Station Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23455
Location: United States > Virginia > Virginia Beach
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Swimming Pool
#1 Family Hotel in Virginia Beach
#11 Romantic Hotel in Virginia Beach
#15 Business Hotel in Virginia Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Inn & Suites 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites Norfolk Airport South Hotel Virginia Beach