Stayed for a weekend with my daughter's soccer team for a tournament. The staff was friendly everytime you talked with them. The rooms were clean and had awesome ocean views. Good breakfast for free. Parking in the garage was good because the spaces are not super tight. The elevators were even good. Alot of times they are slow in hotels. Got alot of compliments from the other parents for this hotel. You will not be disappointed!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Virginia Beach-Oceanfront South Hotel Virginia Beach
- Hampton Inn Virginia Beach-Oceanfront South Hotel
- Hampton Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Oceanfront-South is one of the few oceanfront hotels in Virginia Beach located directly on the boardwalk. Right outside our doors, you'll find the sandy shores of the beach, bicycle rentals, and beautiful scenery. We are attached to the 11th Street Taphouse so stop in for a bite and a drink after a day in the sun. Every room in our hotel has an ocean view so you will never miss a sunset or sunrise from your balcony. Enjoy free hot breakfast with Hampton's signature waffles and oatmeal every morning plus free wireless internet to keep you connected. Our guest and accessible rooms have the comforts of home with the clean and fresh Hampton bed plus a refrigerator and microwave. As always, your stay with us is backed by the 100% Hampton guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Booking.com, Otel, Hotwire, Stentorian NV, Priceline, Venere, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Virginia Beach-Oceanfront South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.