“average” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #62 of 114 Hotels in Virginia Beach

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Leominster
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Everyone was very friendly from check In to valet. The room was clean. All rooms are oceanfront with balcony which was lovely. Sat on my balcony and watched the sun rise! Beautiful gift. Pricey but worth it

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Virginia Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I needed a break away from kids, I live in Virginia Beach and come here in off season to stay, I decided to come during summer to enjoy the beach and quiet, I loved that My room was on the end where I could watch the live band that was playing, and watching the Sun rise and set over the water is the greatest!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Bobvone49, General Manager at Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thank you for your review, it is always delightful to see that a guest has enjoyed the hotel as much as you. I will share your kind thoughts with the staff and look forward to serving you again in future. Bob von Esmarch
White Oak
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed at the Ramada several years ago and had a really good experience and didn't think twice about where we wanted to stay this time around. Booked on line and thought everything was all set. We had been scheduled for Thursday the 4th through Sunday the 7th and was to check out on Monday the 8th. We called to see if our room would be available on Wednesday the 3rd and was told it was so we scheduled to arrive a day earlier. We were put in a double room instead of a King room that we booked and figured we would be moved the next day. I get an e-mail on Thursday morning from Price Line telling me that the Hotel over booked and our reservations could not be honored and that an alternative Hotel was available. I checked in with the front desk and they said they did not have a King room available and asked if our double would be ok. We gladly accepted the double and had a wonderful stay. Very friendly staff and there to help if needed. The building is starting to show its age but the staff keep it clean and well kept.

Room Tip: Our room was 3rd floor 325 right on the end of the hallway right by the ice machine and close to ele...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your very kind review. I am delighted we succeeded in providing a memorable experience and will hsare your comments with our staff. We look forward to serving you again in the near future. Bob von Esmarch
Washington Dc Suburb
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I depended on reviews when I needed a Va Beach hotel, so I definitely wanted to give my feedback. Here are four words that come to mind: 1) Clean; 2) Modern; 3) Oceanfront; and 4) Valet Parking.

We booked two side-by-side rooms for our family of five. I noticed that the lobby was very nicely decorated, & spacious, with a walk-in restaurant and the rooms were beautifully-decorated with plush pillows and comfortable beds. No refrigerator or microwave & close to the boardwalk live band area, but very comfortable & enjoyable for our stay. Four Stars! (Note: our GPS took us way out of the way to get there. I'd use the 600 blk of Atlantic Ave for GPS, then work my way to Atlantic & 7th).

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Bobvone49, General Manager at Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you for your very kind words. It is a delight to see that we have fulfilled your expectations. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Been to Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront? Share your experiences!