“Relaxation” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #61 of 114 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach
“Relaxation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I needed a night away from the house. I had a great relaxation night. The customer services was outstanding. I would recommend all my friends and family for them to spend a night here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

All rooms face the ocean and give a breath taking view! Service was friendly, the staff helpful, and always smiling! The location was perfect for me.....towards the not so busy end of the beach so it was more quiet but still walking distance to shopping and restaurants. The parking garage is convienent and secure (you have to use your room kep to enter) I chose valet and the valet guys were fast and friendly. The restaurant connected (Mahi Mah's) was excellent as well. I had breakfast there almost every morning and ate dinner there once. The servers never made me feel rushed and were patient with a newbe to Virginia beach. I did not stop by the concierge desk, and the concierge, Brian, called me and was extremely helpful! I met him at the concierge stand and he recommended some great restaurants and attractions. I wish I could name other staff members who assisted me so they could get recognition too!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Guilford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

We never went to Virginia Beach and staying at the Ramada Inn was awesome! We were glad we were able to spend our honeymoon with you! Service was awesome too! even our first night to a plugged toilet, was fixed and then fixed again in the morning and we didnt have any further troubles for the rest of the week.

My only negative: having to go thru the time-share with Golden Key - we felt like we were pressured into making a decision within 3 hours. We finally had to tell them no.

Otherwise, our time with Ramada was excellent...we will return!

And the Valets: they were very friendly and even told us about Big Smas, excellent breakfast!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Ocean City, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed at the Ramada for one night. The beds are super comfy, the bathroom vanity and towel "ladder" showed signs of recent upgrading, and the room was spacious. There is a safe for your valuables, an important factor at the beach. The entire hotel appears to be wheelchair friendly, though we did not have a handicapped-accessible bathroom, so I can't comment on that.

We paid more than we might have paid at other places and the price does not include breakfast. We did get 10 percent off the breakfast check at the restaurant in the hotel, but that $2 doesn't make up for the fact that other hotel/motels offer nice breakfasts including sometimes waffles and other hot food in the price of the room.

The room was very clean as was the hallway -- EXCEPT for just outside our door (room 719), where it looked like someone had swept up a bunch of bits of fuzz and clutter and just left it there. Seemed strange.

There is free valet parking or self-parking across the street. The phone number for the valet didn't seem to be working, but a call to the front desk got the car brought around.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront? Share your experiences!