We each have lived in Virginia Beach, we visit friends and relatives there almost monthly, but this is the first time we have actually stayed on the beach. It was great. The room was clean and had a great view. The king room was not large the bathroom was pretty small, but we didn't spend much time there, and the view was great. We watched the sunrise and set, and the moon rise over the ocean. Mai Mah's bar and restaurant off the lobby has long been a favorite hangout, and didn't disappoint. It was nice to leave my car with the valet and not worry about behaving so I could drive home. We are thinking of how to go back to the Ramada without offending anyone we usually śtay with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Virginia Beach's hotel with the best view, come experience the calming ocean waters and cooling breezes of the Summer season at this seaside escape. Nationally ranked as the #1 Ramada in North America and now with brand new oceanfront rooms, we’re even better than before. Fully renovated with comfortable and contemporary accommodations, see why the Ramada is the best destination to experience seaside living in Virginia Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Wyndham, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada On The Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Ramada Hotel Virginia Beach
- Ramada Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Ramada