I Loved Ramada Inn at the beach. I prefer the 5 star time share resorts at the beach (you can rent them even if you are not an owner), but my budget this year didn't allow it! The Ramada valet parking is awesome and front/desk lobby area looks clean and modern. The room was nice, I did experct a fridge and microwave for the price; but you can get one for $10 extra per day. There are three best things about the resport: the oceanfront location and views (sunrise was incredible); Mahia Mah's being connected (great food!) and the live music nightly right next door (ends early enough to get a good night's sleep). Loved the huge bed and fresh linens. The down side was an indoor poos vs outdoor. The pool area looked old and didn't look that well kept. All that said..I am going back for a mini weekend break in Septmember, so I must love it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Virginia Beach's hotel with the best view, come experience the calming ocean waters and cooling breezes of the Summer season at this seaside escape. Nationally ranked as the #1 Ramada in North America and now with brand new oceanfront rooms, we’re even better than before. Fully renovated with comfortable and contemporary accommodations, see why the Ramada is the best destination to experience seaside living in Virginia Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada On The Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Ramada Hotel Virginia Beach
- Ramada Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Ramada