“Great hotel next to the beach... Affordable during off season and great value!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Clarion Inn & Suites Virginia Beach

You added Clarion Inn & Suites Virginia Beach to your Saves list
Clarion Inn & Suites Virginia Beach
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   2604 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA 23451 (Northeast Virginia Beach)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #41 of 114 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Colebrook, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel... Very welcoming customer service...

They have their own parking, you don't have to drive somewhere else like other hotels in the area...

Safe and secure parking and area...nice pool and access to the beach for morning walk...

Very nice and spacious room with flat screen tv, microwave and fridge...

Also couch and plenty of working space...

Wifi Internet is very slow and signal was very weak in my room :-(

Also restroom could be bigger... Very small especially for more then one person...

Very decent breakfast...

• Stayed April 2013
JenniferMeads, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites Virginia Beach, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
I enjoyed reading your review. I am happy you had such a great stay! Thank you for letting me know about the wireless. We just upgraded our bandwith a few months ago but upon checking with our Internet Service Provider after reading your review we did have 2 access points that were unplugged. I think that may have been the culprit. Thanks for the pictures too!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

My daughter was performing for the festival at Frank W. Cox high school....I arrived and Justin Adkins at the front desk was awesome!! Everything was clean and we slept like a logs when our head hit the pillow...This hotel is 4 star all the way around!! It's located in the waking distance, and away from the loud clubs, but if you want to go out is a 5 away from the night screen.
Thanks again to Justin Adkins for making this a wonderful stay!!! I will stay here on my next trip down!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your review! Justin is such a great employee and a fabulous Front Desk Manager! We pride ourselves in having a clean hotel with great service and I am glad the staff came through. We hope to see you back here real soon!
Virginia Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

This a great hotel, very clean & friendly staff. The front desk even calls you when you get to your room to make sure everything is ok & if you need anything. The decor throughout the entire hotel is fabulous. The continental breakfast was awesome as well.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

the hotel is very dedicated to provided top notch accomodations. We do have procedures in palce to try to call every room to make sure everyone has everything they need and to ensure people keep writing 5 star reviews on Tripadvisor just like yours!
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel for a night. The room was clean, and furniture was really up to date. We noted that the bathroom is kind of small. The bed was comfortable, the sheets were clean, the pillows were maybe a little overstuffed but decent.

I was greatly impressed that the front desk staff attendance remembered my name the next day. I was surprised that he was still there. But he had been home in between.

The highlight was a decent breakfast. It included sausage, eggs, french toast. Waffel maker etc. It was really good.

Enjoy!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. I do agree that our bathrooms are small. I wish I had a bathroom stretcher :) Our rooms are huge though! I guess you sould say we make up for it that way. I am glad you enjoyed breakfast. We look forward to having you stay with us again!
Athens, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

We stayed here on a Thursday night and then again on a Sunday night. The rate was great. Rooms were updated and very nice. Breakfast offered many choices and was very good. Staff was fantastic. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
JenniferMeads, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites Virginia Beach, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
I love it! You liked it so much, you stayed again :). Thank you for the great review and your loyalty to our hotel. We look forward to your next stay! We are working on getting the outdoor pool and Tiki Bar opened within the next couple of weeks. Come back for a visit so you can see it!
Newnan, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

What a great welcome by Jeri, and all the staff as we checked in. We asked to visit a room before checking in... No problem! The ENTIRE staff made us feel welcomed. (evening and morning also)
Rooms are large, clean and comfortable - sufficient for any length of stay. Beach is just across the street. The view from our 5th floor room was beautiful.
Breakfast was good, nice dining room also clean and inviting. A lot of choices.
Thank you for providing excellence in value and customer service!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
JenniferMeads, Front Office Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites Virginia Beach, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
First off, the hotel has the BEST, MOST DEDICATED, Executive Housekeeper, in Ms. Jeri Phillips! Thank you for mentioning her in your review! I believe our entire staff at the Clarion Inn and Suites enjoy what they do and it shows in how they treat the guests. I am so glad you had such a great stay and I will make sure when I share the reviews with my staff I give a special cudos to Ms. Jeri!
Saint Paul
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Across the street from the beach hotels and substantially cheaper.

Clearly gets used hard and is not new by any means but they've done the up keep, cleaning and
upgrades necessary to make this hotel worth using.

Carpet and fixtures were all in good shape. Room was very clean.

Good shower. Exceedingly small sink area but it worked.

The fan in the bathroom was excessively loud and the A/C in our room was fairly loud
as well. My only complaint. I'd actually look at replacing the bath fans if I owned this place
because it wouldn't be a huge ordeal.

Breakfast was good. Eggs/sausage/potatoes, more.

We had no trouble parking but I have a hard time believing that if the hotel was completely
full that there would be enough spots. Maybe the lot next door is usable too, I don't know.

Would stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
What a great review! Thank you so much! We are in the process of getting some more air conditioners because we do have a couple that are louder than others. I apologize for that. Please give me a call so I know what room you were in so I can get the bathroom fan replaced. My number is 757-961-8190. As far as parking it is limited when we are busy in the off season but we do lease a parking lot in the Spring/Summer so we have plenty of space for our guests when needed.

Been to Clarion Inn & Suites Virginia Beach? Share your experiences!