“Not Good” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Fire Ninja Chinese Bistro and Sushi Bar

Fire Ninja Chinese Bistro and Sushi Bar
300 Constitution Drive, Suite 109, Virginia Beach, VA 23462 (Northwest Virginia Beach)
(757) 473-3473
Neighborhood: Northwest Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Not Good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

Nice enough Decor. But the food was just plain bad.

Salmon Skin Roll: Tough and undercooked. Usually SS is crispy and delicious.
Seafood Yakisoba: Flavourless. pea sized scallops; anemic undersized (definitely frozen) Shrip...and no octopus that I could detect.

Worst of all the above 2 items cost me $23 for lunch.

I would avoid this place at all costs.

• Visited May 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

norfolk va
“BY FAR THE WORST DINING EXPIERENCE I HAD IN VA! OVER PRICED, DIRTY DINING AREA, SERVICE, FOOD, AND MENU SUCKS!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

The furniture is the restaurant is worn out, they have printer paper hanging up all around the dining area informing you of the menu… the menu itself was dirty and it had white-out all over it to mark up the prices, my beer was hot, it took 30 mins for my appetizer which was very sloppy and poorly garnished and over priced… then when I finally got my entrée (45 mins) my steak was raw the waiter didn’t even ask me how I wanted it. I am a fan of medium rare but wow! This was raw. I spent $60 all together for my wife and child I felt like I got robbed at gun point and when I asked to speak with the manager he or she did not come out they just waited until I left the restaurant. Do not waste your money on this garbage place! You will be very disappointed.

• Visited March 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Bento Box Lunch is a value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

We order the Bento Box lunch and always enjoy it and its just 8 dollars. Be sure to get there early enough to order since they only serve the Bento Box lunch until 3:30pm. We like the spicy california rolls and shrimp tempura rolls and there are many choices for what you can get in your Bento Box. The hot and spicy soup is good too.

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Terrible Service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

Tried this place twice, first time took forever considering noone was there. Second try, hoping that it'll be faster this time, the experience was worse, the server was really rude. The food was ok and this time we got done a little over an hour, but our waitress was horrible, long story short, atmosphere is nice, food is ok but service is always horrible.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
N California
“Asian Yummies & Great Atmosphere"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2011

All the food ordered was great ...Mongolian Beef, Braised String Beans, Chicken Katsu, Sushi. The only thing we didn't like was the Asian Pancake--too greasy. Atmosphere was condusive for conversation, not noisy like some places in the Pembroke Area. Service excellent.

• Visited July 2011