My fiance and I stayed here for the weekend and felt this was a nice place to stay. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The door to the oceanfront balcony looked like it has been recently redone and was nice. The lobby was nicely furnished and there were 3 elevators, one was glass so could you see outside as you went up or down, very cool!
My only complaint about the stay was the shower, the water would go from warm to scalding hot to ice cold randomly during the shower so you frequently had to jump out of the way of the water.I tried setting it at different temperatures but this happened no matter what.
All in all I thought it was a nice hotel and would definitely stay again.
- Also Known As:
- The Oceanfront Hotel
- The Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Oceanfront Inn Virginia Beach
- Oceanfront Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Virginia Beach Oceanfront resort area, within 1.5 miles from the Virginia Beach Convention Center and 12.5 miles away from the local airport, The Oceanfront Inn is an ideal location for business and vacationing travelers. Right on the beach, The Oceanfront Inn offers you the ideal location to relax and enjoy all Virginia Beach offers, from nearby free seasonal events and concerts to delicious dining outlets and unique shops and attractions. Completed 2011 renovations include updated lobby, enhanced WiFi, expanded cable and updated guestrooms feature new wallpaper, new bedspreads and flat-screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The Oceanfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.