This was my 4th visit to Virginia Beach, and I have always stayed at the Oceanfront Inn. The room is large, comfortable, and clean. Bathroom a little small, but also very clean. Balcony looking out to the ocean great for a glass of wine, or a coffee in the am. Indoor pool is heated, and terrific for some lap swimming, but watch out for the chlorine...it's very strong.
Staff very friendly and helpful as usual!
Would recommend this hotel to anyone, as it is centrally located on Atlantic Ave., near the statue of Neptune.
- Also Known As:
- The Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- The Oceanfront Hotel
- Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Oceanfront Inn Virginia Beach
- Oceanfront Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Virginia Beach Oceanfront resort area, within 1.5 miles from the Virginia Beach Convention Center and 12.5 miles away from the local airport, The Oceanfront Inn is an ideal location for business and vacationing travelers. Right on the beach, The Oceanfront Inn offers you the ideal location to relax and enjoy all Virginia Beach offers, from nearby free seasonal events and concerts to delicious dining outlets and unique shops and attractions. Completed 2011 renovations include updated lobby, enhanced WiFi, expanded cable and updated guestrooms feature new wallpaper, new bedspreads and flat-screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Oceanfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.