The location of this hotel is just at the end of the resort section of Virgina Beach, I wouldn't suggest going any further down below 30th street. We chose it because it was close and convenient to the convention center as we where there for a wrestling tournament over memorial day weekend. The hotel has a great view over looking the beach and board walk, just next to the Neptune statue. It is right on the beach which was awesome, over all we were very pleased with our room and our stay. It was clean and the staff was very help and curtious, there were some slight plumbing issues they managed for us quickly so we were happy. There is an on site restaurant which we only had breakfast at but it was very good and quick service. We are a family of 4 with teenage boys and would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Virginia Beach Oceanfront resort area, within 1.5 miles from the Virginia Beach Convention Center and 12.5 miles away from the local airport, The Oceanfront Inn is an ideal location for business and vacationing travelers. Right on the beach, The Oceanfront Inn offers you the ideal location to relax and enjoy all Virginia Beach offers, from nearby free seasonal events and concerts to delicious dining outlets and unique shops and attractions. Completed 2011 renovations include updated lobby, enhanced WiFi, expanded cable and updated guestrooms feature new wallpaper, new bedspreads and flat-screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Oceanfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Oceanfront Inn Virginia Beach