I had a great time here. The staff is very friendly, i wish all hotels had front desk staff like this. Everything seemed clean to me. The breakfast was decent - waffles, bagels, cream cheese, cereals, bread, fruit, yogurt, juice, coffee. I had a room on the 2nd floor, so I didn't have to use the elevators. The rooms are very quiet, I had a family with 3 kids staying next to me and I never heard a peep. I loved that the balconies have solid walls between them, so that you have total privacy. The balconies are a good size also, with 2 chairs and a table and you don't hear any A/C noise. The A/C control was on the wall, I couldn't find it at first, it just had a low or high control, but it kept my room cool. The beds were very comfortable as were the pillows. Internet access was wonderful, I could even pick it up on the boardwalk, there is no computer terminal for guests to use. The location is good, not too quiet, not too busy. A great restaurant/bar is the Calypso, a very short walk (2 buildings down?). There is a fridge and microwave in the room also. The ice machines are on the 6 -8th floor, I wish there was one on the 1st or 3rd. My room was ready when upon arrival around 1:30. I had problems often with the room key card, you have to slide it through slowly.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Oceanfront Hotel
- Surfside Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Surfside Oceanfront Inn And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Virginia Beach
- Surfside Virginia Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Surfside Oceanfront Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.