We arrived in the afternoon, during a very bad rainstorm. Was very easy to find. Parking garage was right by check-in, so was able to go in and register without getting wet. We were assigned a room on the 10th floor. Beautiful views from the balcony. Room was very nice. Loved the indoor pool on the 8th floor as it was too cold to swim in the ocean. Nice pool area. Location was pretty good. Lots of little shops in the area and food vendors. Although at the time not all places were open for the season yet. Favorite part, sitting on balcony, drinking coffee in the am and treated to a show by the dolphins swimming 25 yards from shore!!! Adequate parking, clean roomsand a helpful staff made this a very nice mini vacation!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious Comfort Right on the Beach! This Virginia Beach, boutique hotel offers you and your family uncomplicated and uncompromised comfort and warm hospitality at a truly great value. Located at the very heart of the 3-mile long boardwalk, this all suite, all oceanfront property provides space and amenities at an unbeatable location. The Dolphin Inn is the perfect place to experience your special Virginia Beach vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Dolphin Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Hotel Virginia Beach
- Dolphin Virginia Beach
- Dolphin Inn Virginia Beach Va