After reading all of the reviews, we were not sure what to expect. But from the minute we arrived til the minute we left we had no complaints whatsoever. The gentleman who checked us in, Art, was so nice and helpful. He helped us several times while we were there and was so polite and kind about it. Another front desk agent, Latoya, was also very pleasant and helpful. We ended up wanting to stay an extra night, but the hotel was sold out. Latoya made sure that as soon as something opened up, that we got that extra night.
We ablsolutely loved the room. We decided to sleep on the sofa bed so that we could wake up looking at the beach and sunrise every morning. The bathroom was big as well as the jacuzzi/shower. Also, every balcony is private so you dont have to look at the neighbors as you are trying to enjoy the view.
The hotel is perfectly located and we walked almost everywhere we went. The only bad thing I could say is that the place seems a little older, which was not a problem for us at all. If you are looking for 5-star and ritzy, go to the Hilton. If you want comfy and affordable, stay at the Dolphin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious Comfort Right on the Beach! This Virginia Beach, boutique hotel offers you and your family uncomplicated and uncompromised comfort and warm hospitality at a truly great value. Located at the very heart of the 3-mile long boardwalk, this all suite, all oceanfront property provides space and amenities at an unbeatable location. The Dolphin Inn is the perfect place to experience your special Virginia Beach vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Dolphin Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Hotel Virginia Beach
- Dolphin Virginia Beach
- Dolphin Inn Virginia Beach Va