I have stayed at this hotel twice. The first trip I have taken here was a mini vacation with my wife. I searched all the boardwalk hotels at this beach and found this to be the nicest. I also stayed here with my wife and son for a soccer tournament. The rooms are nothing spectacular but are clean and it seems to be quiet for a hotel at the beach. The staff is friendly and buffet at breakfast is average. There is a movie theatre for the kids and several pools. I would say that it is a little expensive for what it is but have nothing bad to say about either trip. There is a restaurant that we have eaten at twice and I was surprised how good the food was. They have an Italian restaurant that we have not yet tried. Located on Boardwalk within walking distance to shops and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Splash into 250,000 gallons of fun, enjoy a movie in our movie theater and relax on your private balcony. Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach guestrooms feature mini-refrigerator and microwave, flatscreen TV, iPod stations and free Internet. Splish Splash Lagoon features an outdoor lazy river & two 12-foot waterslides. Float down indoor Lay-Z-Rivah or lounge in the sun by the outdoor pool. For entertainment, enjoy activities for toddlers to tweens in seasonal kids Splash Kamp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Holiday Inn And Suites North Beach
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Holiday Inn