I stayed at this hotel July 26-28 for a business trip. After getting in Norfolk at 7:00am, I was happy to be checked in early at the hotel with a smile. The room was very clean and spacious. The bathrooms were clean and nice (the shower had one of those massaging nozzles :). During my stay, housekeeping threw away many of my important documents for work (thinking I had already checked out). I informed housekeeping and they retrieved my documents before they reached the dumpster (thank God). The manager's reception was nice, although I missed much of it. The pool was refreshing (both indoor and outdoor). The gym was nice, but since their air conditioner was broken, it was a pain to workout in the extreme heat. To apologize, the front desk gave us complementary passes to a gym down the street. Another bonus, the hotel is very close to interstate 264 & 64 and minutes from the oceanfront. Overall, I enjoyed my stay at the Holiday Inn. Its perfect for families as well as the business traveler, after all its an "Executive Center".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated within minutes of Norfolk International Airport, the beautiful beaches of Virginia Beach, the restaurants & shops of Virginia Beach Town Center, and the Virginia Beach Convention Center the Holiday Inn Executive Center in Norfolk/Virginia Beach is a perfect destination whether you are traveling for business, to a local sporting event, or for a family getaway. The Holiday Inn Virginia Beach/Norfolk is centrally located between Virginia Beach, downtown Norfolk, Chesapeake & Williamsburg providing convenient access to Government Bases such as Norfolk Naval Station, Little Creek Naval Amphibious Base, Fort Story, Oceana Naval Air Station, & Norfolk Naval Shipyard & local businesses such as Verizon, Sentara Leigh, Riverside Corporate Center & Amerigroup. Traveling for sports events? The hotel is located near the Princess Anne Athletic Complex, Hampton Roads Soccer Complex & the USA Field Hockey National Training Center. Looking for fun things to do? The friendly staff of the Holiday Inn Virginia Beach/Norfolk will provide you information and directions to close by attractions such as the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center, Cape Henry Old Lighthouse, Norfolk Botanical Gardens, and the Chrysler Museum of Art. We feature 20,000 sq. Feet of flexible ballroom space perfect for your company meeting, family reunion, wedding or social event from 5 to 500 people. From our entire staff we look forward to your visit! **Hot Tub and indoor pool are currently Closed For Renovation updates to follow** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Holiday Inn