The building is so clean, and the lobby is simply beautiful. We were there for an event that took place in one of the conference rooms. The day staff was extremely nice and accommodating, as well. I could only imagine how nice the rooms are.
That evening, however, after the event was over, I saw an altercation that was quite disturbing. One of the staff members, who said he was one of the managers, Montrell, was arguing loudly with someone who attended the event. We couldn't hear exactly what the argument was about, but we did hear Montrell say that he was the manager, and that the guys he was arguing with could call his management and report him if they like. He seemed like the aggressor, because the gentlemen he was arguing with, were not approaching him. He was approaching them, and even told them, they could meet him outside if they like. Mind you, this was in a room full of children. Very unprofessional and very disturbing. I hope he was reported!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Hotel Virginia Beach
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Hotel
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated within minutes of Norfolk International Airport, the beautiful beaches of Virginia Beach, the restaurants & shops of Virginia Beach Town Center, and the Virginia Beach Convention Center the Holiday Inn Executive Center in Norfolk/Virginia Beach is a perfect destination whether you are traveling for business, to a local sporting event, or for a family getaway. The Holiday Inn Virginia Beach/Norfolk is centrally located between Virginia Beach, downtown Norfolk, Chesapeake & Williamsburg providing convenient access to Government Bases such as Norfolk Naval Station, Little Creek Naval Amphibious Base, Fort Story, Oceana Naval Air Station, & Norfolk Naval Shipyard & local businesses such as Verizon, Sentara Leigh, Riverside Corporate Center & Amerigroup. Traveling for sports events? The hotel is located near the Princess Anne Athletic Complex, Hampton Roads Soccer Complex & the USA Field Hockey National Training Center. Looking for fun things to do? The friendly staff of the Holiday Inn Virginia Beach/Norfolk will provide you information and directions to close by attractions such as the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center, Cape Henry Old Lighthouse, Norfolk Botanical Gardens, and the Chrysler Museum of Art. We feature 20,000 sq. feet of flexible ballroom space perfect for your company meeting, family reunion, wedding or social event from 5 to 500 people. From our entire staff we look forward to your visit! **Hot Tub Is Currently Closed For Renovation, it will Re-Open in a few weeks, updates to follow** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.