Stayed here one night for business and the price was decent. I don’t recall ever staying in a Holiday Inn before, but this place was better than I ever thought it would be. Friendly staff at 10:30pm when I was checking in and the bar was not full, but had about every seat taken. The hotel was very nicely decorated and it seemed to go on forever as I walked to the room. The bed was one of the best I have ever slept on for a hotel and they have pillows labeled “soft” and “firm” for your preference. Finally, a place that understands that people like different pillows! The firm pillow was amazing and I slept great. The bathroom was very spacious and the workout center was nice with mostly cardio equipment.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Hotel Virginia Beach
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Hotel
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated within minutes of Norfolk International Airport, the beautiful beaches of Virginia Beach, the restaurants & shops of Virginia Beach Town Center, and the Virginia Beach Convention Center the Holiday Inn Executive Center in Norfolk/Virginia Beach is a perfect destination whether you are traveling for business, to a local sporting event, or for a family getaway. The Holiday Inn Virginia Beach/Norfolk is centrally located between Virginia Beach, downtown Norfolk, Chesapeake & Williamsburg providing convenient access to Government Bases such as Norfolk Naval Station, Little Creek Naval Amphibious Base, Fort Story, Oceana Naval Air Station, & Norfolk Naval Shipyard & local businesses such as Verizon, Sentara Leigh, Riverside Corporate Center & Amerigroup. Traveling for sports events? The hotel is located near the Princess Anne Athletic Complex, Hampton Roads Soccer Complex & the USA Field Hockey National Training Center. Looking for fun things to do? The friendly staff of the Holiday Inn Virginia Beach/Norfolk will provide you information and directions to close by attractions such as the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center, Cape Henry Old Lighthouse, Norfolk Botanical Gardens, and the Chrysler Museum of Art. We feature 20,000 sq. feet of flexible ballroom space perfect for your company meeting, family reunion, wedding or social event from 5 to 500 people. From our entire staff we look forward to your visit! **Hot Tub Is Currently Closed For Renovation, it will Re-Open in a few weeks, updates to follow** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, BookIt.com and Orbitz so you can book your Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.