The rooms are very nice and the bed is very comfortable. The only problem with my room is that the 2 drawers would not close, if you closed them then they just opened again. I love the shower, very roomy and nice however no tub in the room. The TV is also very large and good stations.
I also utilized their meeting rooms and they were very nice. Everyone in the hotel and I do mean every employee greeted me. That is refreshing. The snacks for the meeting were very good, breakfast and afternoon. Also there was an adequate number of snacks provided without asking for more. We ate in the restaurant the first night and the bar the second night. Both were very good. Had a great deal at happy hour in the bar, Nachos and chicken wings were very good. The restaurants ribeye steak was cooked to perfection.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Hotel Virginia Beach
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Hotel
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated within minutes of Norfolk International Airport, the beautiful beaches of Virginia Beach, the restaurants & shops of Virginia Beach Town Center, and the Virginia Beach Convention Center the Holiday Inn Executive Center in Norfolk/Virginia Beach is a perfect destination whether you are traveling for business, to a local sporting event, or for a family getaway. The Holiday Inn Virginia Beach/Norfolk is centrally located between Virginia Beach, downtown Norfolk, Chesapeake & Williamsburg providing convenient access to Government Bases such as Norfolk Naval Station, Little Creek Naval Amphibious Base, Fort Story, Oceana Naval Air Station, & Norfolk Naval Shipyard & local businesses such as Verizon, Sentara Leigh, Riverside Corporate Center & Amerigroup. Traveling for sports events? The hotel is located near the Princess Anne Athletic Complex, Hampton Roads Soccer Complex & the USA Field Hockey National Training Center. Looking for fun things to do? The friendly staff of the Holiday Inn Virginia Beach/Norfolk will provide you information and directions to close by attractions such as the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center, Cape Henry Old Lighthouse, Norfolk Botanical Gardens, and the Chrysler Museum of Art. We feature 20,000 sq. feet of flexible ballroom space perfect for your company meeting, family reunion, wedding or social event from 5 to 500 people. From our entire staff we look forward to your visit! **Hot Tub Is Currently Closed For Renovation, it will Re-Open in a few weeks, updates to follow** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.