Don't stay at this dump ! Some people say you get what you pay for ! WRONG this trash hole should be comdemned, 40$ is too much for this filthy rat hole.
This place has mold growing on the walls, holes in the carpet, drywall and paint flaking off everywhere, doorlocks don't work, beds dirty and extremely hard, trash lying around everywhere, parking garage had homeless people living in it and smelled of urine, feet stick to kitchen floor due to filth and grease, TV remote in peices, refrigerator had science projects growing inside and ouside on unit (mold), people screaming and yelling all night long, poor lighting in parking garage, don't stay here its not safe physically and for health reasons.
Stay at Country Inn and Suites instead !
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
Report response as inappropriate
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.
I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.