“Quite good” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Center Inn

You added BEST WESTERN Center Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Center Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5718 Northampton Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23455 (Northwest Virginia Beach)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #27 of 114 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Saguenay, Canada
“Quite good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is about my 5th stay at this hotel. Receptionist was friendly and very helpful. Rooms were clean. Location is great for travel and transit; not the best environment for enjoying your stay at the hotel. Some choices for restaurant nearby, but none outstanding (mainly fastfood). Not the greatest breakfast, although quite standard for Best Western.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
LachelleM, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Center Inn, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I would like to apologize for the delay in our response as summer had us quit busy. We do have a wonderful steak and seafood restaurant called the Aberdeen barn steak house which comes highly recommended by any of the guest we have sent there. Maybe the next time you stay ask us at the front desk for a discount coupon that you can use there.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

The room was clean, large and inviting. The rate of the room was much lower than I had expected for a vacation site! The friendly staff couldn't have been more accommodating and even suggested that I take a handicapped room, as I have a problem leg. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
bwcenter, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Center Inn, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for the review! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and can't wait to serve you and your family needs next time!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Mary and Melinda were awesome. They both went above and beyond the call of duty. The hotel was in a great location..the rooms were clean and the beds were super comfortable. The hotel staff was very friendly and I would stay here again and recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you!
Columbus, Ohio, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I made a reservation for this hotel online, it messed up and I was helped hugely by Mary and also Melinda who worked to make sure I got my refund for unused res and with other res at nearby hotel. Thanks I appreciate all of the help and politeness.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwcenter, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Center Inn, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for the review! We are pleased that everything worked out and will hope to see you again!
Cape May, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We usually stay at Days Inns, because we take our Fox Terrier, and we've sometimes had questionable results. This night, it was late, and the Days Inn my GPS directed me to had been converted to a different hotel chain. The Best Western was right next door, and because of the hour, I decided to try them.

From the moment I walked in the door, I was pleasantly surprised. The woman at the front desk was very friendly and very helpful. When she told me the charge for keeping my pet, it was a little more than I was used to, but I accepted. As it turned out, since he was a smaller dog, the charge was less.

Check in was fast, and she directed me to my room. I was pleasantly surprised at the accommodations, compare to the Days Inn I had just stayed in two days earlier. The room was attractive, the bathroom clean and well maintained, with updated TV and reliable WIFI. Even though I had noticed that the hotel was full, it was quiet and comfortable in the room, giving me and my daughter an excellent night sleep.

The in hotel breakfast the next morning was the usual fare, but I have no complaints about that as the food was of good quality, and sufficient amounts, even though we arrived close to the end of serving times.

Every member of the staff I encountered greeted me in a friendly manner, and each asked if there was anything they could do for me.

Upon checking out, my daughter and I reflected on how much nicer this was than the Days Inn, and it certainly has made me consider staying in a Best Western in the future, but especially when I travel through Virginia Beach, I will stop here first.

Room Tip: Our room was in front, furthest from the office, and was very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
bwcenter, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Center Inn, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you for the email! We appreciate your review and giving our property a try. We look forward to your next return!!
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

The Best Western Center Inn is a comfortable, economic option for a stay in Virginia Beach. It's close, but not too close, to the airport, near the central business/eating/entertainment district and, fortunately for me, an easy drive to the home of the relatives I visit there. The breakfast is quite adequate, though not exceptional. I will probably stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
bwcenter, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Center Inn, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Thank you for the review! We look forward to your return!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stay one night for nearby college visit. Staff was superior, friendly, helpful. The room is very clean, the beds are very comfortable, price very reasonable. Breakfast was great considering continental but they have hot sausage, eggs, and bacon including other ingredients on typical continental breakfast.

Room Tip: if you are passing by for rest and good sleep and reasonable price this is the place
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
bwcenter, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Center Inn, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you for your review! We are glad our hotel met all of your expectations and will look forward to your return visit!

Been to BEST WESTERN Center Inn? Share your experiences!