We are a family of four and stayed here during the Christmas holidays. It was a good location for us, but a bit far for anyone who wants to be by the beach (20 minutes no traffic). The room was spacious and clean. It had all the necessary amenities (coffee pot, fridge, etc....). They had a good breakfast as well. The staff was nice, and since it was December, it was quiet as there were only a few guests. My only complaint is the old school heat/ac units. They make a lot of noise as they go on and off. The second night, I just left it off as it was too loud.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Center Inn offers guests exceptional service, top-notch amenities and an unbeatable location all at a price travelers can afford. Newly remodeled, this Virgina Beach/Norfolk area hotel offers convenient access to many local attractions, shopping and dining options in Virginia Beach. Guests will enjoy spacious guest rooms featuring cable satellite television, refrigerator, microwave and free high-speed Internet access. The Best Western Virginia Beach/Norfolk serves a complimentary full breakfast each morning. The hotels outdoor swimming pool is a great on site retreat for hotel guests. Guests traveling to the Norfolk area on business will also appreciate the variety of business services available on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Center Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel Virginia Beach
- Best Western Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Best Western