“Home away from home!!” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN Center Inn to your Saves list
Orbitz.com Expedia.com
BEST WESTERN Center Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5718 Northampton Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23455 (Northwest Virginia Beach)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn a $50 Gift Card
Ranked #14 of 114 hotels in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Home away from home!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

We moved to Virgina after Hurricane Sandy and needed a place to stay overnight until we moved into our new apt..I wish we had found this sooner!! It was all that we needed and more!!Good food (nearby), clean,comfortable bed (husband does not like it too soft!) and reasonable (I used our AARP discount). I would refer anyone here-

Room Tip: Just ask when you are either booking the room or when you check in
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
LachelleM, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Center Inn, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post this review. As always all of our staff take great pride in making sure we meet all of our guest needs. Most importantly they feel like they are at home when they stay with us.

155 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Chula Vista, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I nice, clean, and very good and attentive staff at a great price. Desk help not only guided me in first night in the rain and lost, but gave me a great location, super recommendations for the surround eateries and everything I ever asked for. When I inadvertantly left the busy no maid service on the door, I got a call from housekeeping asking if I needed anything before she left for the day.

I'm staying here again when I return to VB.

Room Tip: Close to a great happy hour next door and Denny's is in walking distance. Workout room is next t...
Kemah, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I stayed there for a coupla nights ... good choice

The staff, especially Mary, was more than helpful and the room service was as good as it could be .... breakfast was average but there wasn't any fruit, I love fresh fruit for b'fast ... the room was average size and really clean, I slept good because the bed was super comfy and the hotel is set back off the road a bit (no noise) ...

No doubt about it .... I would stay here again

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

It's a good place to stay for my overnight travel, The staff that worked there are very friendly and courteous and the amenities are great, room was excellent and the bed and pillows are comfortable . I will definitely stay there again and recommend to family and friend

Dundee, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I felt very much at home with the accommodations and the good people that worked there. The room was excellent and the service also excellent. Will definitely stay there again when I'm in town visiting my daughter.

Room Tip: Choose a non-smoking room.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Woodbridge, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have always stayed at this hotel whenever I go to the area for my annual coaching trip. Figure it's about time I write a lil something. The hotel is less than 3 miles from the campus. which is a big plus w/ todays gas prices. The hotel staff has always been helpful,friendly are clean w/ flat screens Tv's w. HDMI hook ups which is a bonus since I like to watch movies on my laptop and hook it up to the TV which leads me to how easy the internet hookup was. I will definitely be staying at this hotel again in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

The staff was fantastic: their genuine interest in us was apparent. They were helpful and friendly at all times. The place was clean and well-kept. We would definitely stay there again. They were also knowledgeable about the area. It was a great experience for us. We also enjoyed the gym, and restaurants in the area.

Stayed October 2012

Been to BEST WESTERN Center Inn? Share your experiences!