If staying in Virginia Beach.this hotel is about 12 miles from oceanfront.We stayed May 3 to May 7.Check in was fast. Hotel and rooms were very clean.Our room had a mini fridge and a microwave.Bed was not as comfortable as i like but still OK.Pool looked nice and clean.Breakfast was very good, Eggs and sausage were good and hot.Fruit and juice was nice and cold,Cereal and milk were good.Make your own waffles which everyone loved.Also had a patio and grill but did not use.Staff were very good.We didn't need alot but when we did they did an excellent job.Check out was just as fast as check in.CVS and shopping is a short drive.So again if you dont mind the drive to the beach then this hotel is for you.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach Hotel
- Hampton Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach is situated between both cities with easy access to each. We are a short drive from the Norfolk International Airport and Virginia Beach Convention Center. Our hotel is conveniently located to area businesses and military bases, including Northrop Grumman, Riverside Corporate Center, Oceana, and Dam Neck. Enjoy free hot breakfast with Hampton's signature waffles and oatmeal every morning plus free wireless internet to keep you connected. Our guest and accessible rooms have the comforts of home with the clean and fresh Hampton bed plus a refrigerator and microwave. As always, your stay with us is backed by the 100% Hampton guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.