“Clean, Moden, Great Views!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #53 of 114 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Virginia
“Clean, Moden, Great Views!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

We spent one overnight at this clean and modern hotel in January. Our room had a beautiful view of the water. It was clean and spacious. The staff was friendly and helpful.

The breakfast the next morning was delicious; real waffles, biscuits and sausage gravy, eggs, etc. No cardboard cutouts to gnaw on! :)

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Indore, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I stayed here for three night in January 2014. My room was ocean front and i can enjoy the sea view from my Balcony. Its really Good. This property looks bit old from Inside but still comfortable. Its really Value for money. Hotel Staff at Reception shows good courtesy. Good Place to stay & Relax. Penalty of restaurant but for non-vegs only . For vegetarian food, one has to request for pizza without meat- with cheese & Tomato only.

Room Tip: Ocean front Room with Seating Space on lower Ocean is best
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
King George
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

My wife and I recently spent the weekend in Virginia Beach at the Country In & Suites. We stayed in a 7th floor room overlooking the ocean. Amazing views and the sound of the surf from the comfort of our room! The staff was extremely friendly and everything was great. The only negative that I can come up with is a pool that was colder than we had hoped it would be and there was no whirlpool, but we would stay there again!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
tsgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Dear David J,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review about your stay with us. I am happy to see that you and your wife enjoyed your weekend getaway, and definitely enjoyed reading that you intend to return.

I have also shared your compliments with the staff, about their great customer service they provided during your stay, and they were pleased. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize them for a job well done!

On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and I know we will see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

All the best,

Hotel Management
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Location: it's located on Virginia Beach main avenue and right on the beach. Very easy access to the beach and if you're lucky like us you'll have a room with a view of the very nice beach.
Hotel: free breakfast, wi-fi and parking included. The halls and elevators look dated but nothing major. There's a pool and business center.
Room: They're big with a mini fridge and microwave. They have balconies with a couple of chairs to relax and admire the beach. Bathroom looks dated too but it was clean. Nice quality toiletries offered. There are safes and hair dryers in the room as well.
Overall, the location makes it worth it. Expect a dated construction but our room was clean which is what mattered most.

Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Stay in this property for 2 nights. Overall I was surprised of how nice the service. I got the ocean front room 4th floor. Pretty clean and decent size. It was comfortable for my family. Breakfast was good. The only issue was parking. It was quite a challenge to maneuver the car in a tight spot to make it worse there was a car parking on the two lane area where it was no parking, but this is not the hotel fault. It is thr fault of someone that don't know how to park. I will stay again in this ptoperty next time I am in town.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Richmond, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

The room we had was great. Bed was hard but we are used to our memory foam. The pillows were small. Food was great! But when we returned home we found out that our kids got sick from the pool. One with stomach upset and rash. The other had stomach upset and diarrhea. icky! The pool was also really cold for an indoor pool. Not cool!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
tsgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, January 1, 2014
Dear Alabasteraim,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review about the hotel.

On behalf of our entire staff and I, we would like apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed your comments about the pool with our engineer team, and I assure you we will be checking the chemicals and the temperature of the pool to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future. I am glad to read that your room and the breakfast met your satisfaction.

I appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.

Hotel Management
757-437-9100
Columbus, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

We made last minute reservations for a Bachelorette party and this was the only place left. Price was cheap. Location was decent. Front desk staff was rude. Breakfast was disgusting. Would not return. We spent forever waiting for the stupid elevators!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
tsgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Dear Kenrina

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your concerns with our Country Inn and Suites. I understand how upsetting it can be waiting on an elevator for long period time. I also would like to apologize for the rudeness you encountered by the front desk staff. As a consumer, I know how I expect to be treated. I am truly sorry that they failed to provide you with their very best. I have discussed this situation with my entire staff to ensure it is not repeated.

I assure you this kind of incident is not the way we conduct business. Our goal is to provide a level of service that requires diligent attention to detail and is a matter of constant reinforcement of our hotel.

Once again, I am truly sorry for the inconvenience we caused you. Even though you stated in your review that you will not be return I ask you to give us another opportunity to earn back your business and become the hotel of choice while staying in Virginia Beach. I look forward to having you as our guest in the future. I almost forgot, I hope all went well with the Bachelorette party.

Country Inn and Suites

Been to Country Inn & Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront? Share your experiences!