“Would definitely stay here for next visit” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #32 of 114 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Would definitely stay here for next visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

My company booked my room here for me. I had never stayed here before during my visits to Hampton roads so I was skeptical originally. Boy I was pleasantly surprised! One of the friendliest checking I have ever had. My room was clean and cool. The continental breakfast was hot and fresh. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014
TPSVirginiaBeach, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Virginia Beach, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your glowing review of the hotel! It was our pleasure to have you stay with us during your corporate trip to Virginia Beach. We hope to see you again soon if you travel to the Virginia Beach area again. My staff will love to hear your positive comments! Thank you for choosing Marriott!

Clint

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

I was only there one night, but the room was spacious and accommodating. The space was clean. Service was very friendly and helpful. The free breakfast had lots of choices and free coffee in room is always welcome. The location was a bit different, not too close to walk able good food, but near the highway to get around. It was quiet for us. No noisy neighbors but my sister said they could hear right through the walls. We had a first floor and did not hear anyone above us.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
TPSVirginiaBeach, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Virginia Beach, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Hello and Thank You for the kind words! I will be delighted to share them with my staff and they will be so excited for the positive words. We work very hard to ensure that every guest has the best stay possible and i'm glad that we were able to provide that for you. I hope that if you are in the area again you will return and visit us again. Thank you so much, and see you soon!

Clint, General Manager
Stuttgart, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

My husband (active duty Navy) and I lived here for 11 weeks while he attended a training course. We were in between overseas duty stations with 6 suitcases and 2 little dogs. We had a 2 bedroom suite and it was perfect! The kitchen is a full kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, 4 burner stove w/oven and a good size fridge/freezer. Light breakfast is provided daily which my husband utilized (fruit, yogurt, oatmeal & cereals coffee/tea) but with the kitchen set up I was able to fix anything for meals. There is even a nice grill out by the pool! The living area is a good size with ample seating (we had friends over to watch a football game). Every room has a large TV, too. Toilet & tub are separated from the sink area by a door. The hotel is well-maintained and very clean considering many guests have dogs. There was never an odor and I do have a keen sense of smell. It's also very quiet and in a great location seconds from I64/I264 and walking distance to restaurants. Like I said, we lived here and I felt as if I was walking into my own apartment rather than a hotel. There is secure entry into every part of the hotel. But what made our long stay most pleasant was the staff!! Every single employee is friendly, helpful, kind and down right happy! It is so nice to be greeted by a smile and that is the case with every single employee here. Since we were moving from overseas to overseas, I did some (a lot) online shopping while here and they were so gracious every time I received a package - no matter how big. By the end of our stay it was like we were saying good-bye to long time friends. If we find ourselves in the area again we will undoubtedly stay here and highly recommend it to others. We will miss Ruth, Imogene, Gloria, Hannah, Clint, Wyatt and Royce. Thank you for making us feel at home!!

Room Tip: We were in the front building, on the 3rd floor, end room away from the elevators which may have bee...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
TPSVirginiaBeach, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Virginia Beach, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Dear valued guest,

Thank you so much for the positve review. We were so happy to have you here and you are so correct...it was hard saying goodbye! I will share your kind words with the staff! Please stay in touch!
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I liked this place, very secure setup but it seemed like the building was made pretty cheaply. I could hear my neighbors talking, there was a lot of door slamming but some people aren't always courteous of their neighbors and that's how it is anywhere you go I guess. The rooms were nice and clean and the staff was friendly and very accommodating. Overall, I had a decent stay and most likely would stay again but maybe on a higher floor. I wouldn't suggest this if you're a light sleeper.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the kind words and review. I totally understand where you are coming from with the noise. If I were in your shoes, I would feel the same. I am glad that even though you did not have the most quiet of experiences that you still enjoyed yourself. I hope that if you are in the Virginia Beach area again you will choose to stay with us!

Clint
Norfolk, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I enjoy my stay here everytime i stay. The staff are all so friendly. The hotel is clean and fresh smelling. The grounds and the pool are well kept. I would like to thank the staff that we came in contact with: Gloria, Traci, Wyatt, Ruth and Clint.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
TPSVirginiaBeach, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Virginia Beach, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! We are all so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we can't wait to see you again!!! I will pass on your praises to the staff! See you soon!!!

Clint Militzer

Been to TownePlace Suites Virginia Beach? Share your experiences!