“Amazing stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 114 Hotels in Virginia Beach
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Amazing stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Loved our stay! The room was right on the ocean. Every day my girlfriend and I would spend so much time on the balcony just watching the world below. The pool/hot tub were well maintained and we never had to want for towels. The only most minor of problems with our room was the step up to the bathroom (which was only an inch but still high enough to stub my toe a couple times.) And just how loud the ice machine was (our room was right next to it though). Overall it was an amazing stay and I wouldn't down vote the hotel for either of these reasons.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
apple creek
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Everything about this place is great; location, cleanliness, amenities and especially William & Maria. William is behind the front desk. He ALWAYS wears a warm smile, is very gracious, kind and helpful. Maria was my housekeeper. A real sweetheart who worked fast and did an excellent job in cleaning my room. One thing I wish management would offer; a more nutritious breakfast, such as GF pastry or waffle options & an all natural cereal option. I would definitely recommend & return to this Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Cookeville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

This hotel was average, if you are going for location pick this is hotel. If you are looking for hotel that is above average in its amenities this is not the hotel. Hotel is a little dated, but nice. Definitely needed a little more attention to its cleaning service. All doors from the exit require a key too enter to keep the non-hotel residents out. I reallly cannot blame them either. Good price for location.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Sandston, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

First of all my view with this room by far was the best i've ever experienced. it was my bday and i wanted to do it BIG. I was on the 10th floor and excited about it. It was a smoking room suite with all the necessities i needed...tv in the back bedroom and tv out in the front lounge area, microwave, fridge, dish and sink area. The staff was very nice and helpful, Just so happens there was an air show going on and conveniently we happen to be in the perfect spot during it. I've never seen anything so amazing..it literally was right in front of us. The balcony was nice with a little table and some chairs to sit on out there. I was able to smoke on the balcony. Me an my friends did get a little loud because it WAS a celebration but we still was able to have a good time no interruptions or drama. The hotel was really nice and well kept. Breakfast in the morning was everything, there was hot food such as bacon eggs, toast, cereal, juices. You could make waffles and the seating was marvelous as well because it was pretty much oceanfront with a great view. I didnt have any issues or complications. The parking was great and plenty of it under the the building or under or however it was..but it was convenient and nice. I will definately go back and recommend to many.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

The hotel was awesome! the staff was awesome and can't forget Manager Jose Cierra, i would have to give him a thumbs up, the coordination and support was awesome! My sisters wedding turned into a family reunuon where this hotel offered the spacious rooms, safe environment adequate parking where parking is so limitrd in Virginia Beach. Did I mention the free FULL breakfast to start the day off right, looking forward to the next visit to VIRGINIA BEACH, I know where we are staying...

Room Tip: Oceanfront cant beat that
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

My family and I flew in from New York City for my sister Sonia's wedding, and decided to stay at this hotel. From the entrance to our room everyone was helpful, courteous, and professional. My family was astounded roomy and comfortable the room were. We all had such a great time we cannot wait to take our summer vacation and stay your hotel.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We had a rocky start during Mondays check in. Staff was a little cold. However once we were in, customer service was great. The rooms were clean and need. Breakfast buffet had a good variety. We enjoyed it. We have booked it for this July as well.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront? Share your experiences!