The owners need to put some of the money they are making on this motel back into the facility. I think they allow smoking in the Nonsmoking rooms. The smell of Febreeze & air freshener was nauseating. We had a bottom level floor – why not just put tiles in and we would not have to smell the carpet. The veneer on the desk was peeling off. There was a large nail sticking out by the refrigerator where some molding was “repaired”. Housekeeping-wise the room was OK clean but I did not look at anything too closely. Some suggestions on conserving money – when someone is staying multiple nights – extra soap and shampoo is not needed every day. Replace poorly functioning refrigerators - ours froze bottles of water in the door but did not freeze the freezer pack in the freezer area. I can only imagine the energy inefficiency. Oh, we had the A/C set at 72 degrees – when we arrived back from the beach one day it was running at 56 degrees. And, did we mention the noisy neighbors between 1:00 AM and 3:00 AM. The outside looks OK but needs lots of work. Disappointing. Would not stay again without personally checking out the room first.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Travelodge Bay Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Bay Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Travel Lodge Virginia Beach
- Travelodge Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Travel Lodge
- Virginia Beach Travelodge
- Travelodge Hotel Virginia Beach