VA Beach oceanfront hotels are very pricey, but the Econo Lodge is quite a bargain. I planned a last minute getaway for early August and found it to be quite acceptable. Room was clean, beds were very comfy, housekeeping and staff were very attentive and helpful. A few of the maintenance folks were a pleasure to talk to as they were scurrying off to resolve another issue. (Joseph)
We had an efficiency room (check the fridge settings and be prepared to lower so food doesn't freeze) which was great. There is no toaster, but one is available in the breakfast area. They do serve mainly carbs: bagels, waffles, cereals and coffee/juice. But we forgot cereal for the toddler, so this worked for us. :)
Indoor pool is very small and the only issue we had were with rude guests which happens anywhere.
Located near the middle of the Boardwalk stretch, we were able to walk or take the HRT bus everywhere. Very convenient!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All our 56 rooms are 100% Oceanfront with private Balcony/Patio. FREE indoor garage parking (One Parking Space per Room). Indoor heated Pool.FREE delux continental breakfast. FREE Wi-fi, 32 Inch Falt screen TV with HBO1 and HBO2. All rooms equiped with Micro-Fridge, Coffee maker, Iron and Ironing Board, Hair Dryer and Alarm Clock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Venere, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Econo Lodge Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Econolodge Virginia Beach
- Econo Lodge Oceanfront Virginia Beach
- Econo Lodge Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Econo Lodge