Last visit was about one year ago. On return, everything was just as grand as the last visit - even the weather. I chose a second floor room for the extra sight line of shore and seascape. The facilities have been kept up-to-date. When I awoke the first morning, I thought for a moment that I was in my own comfortable bed. You might want to read the information handout before stepping out onto the balcony. WARNING: the door locks behind you if closed. This might result in a few ackward moments. Although insignificent, you can waive the $1.00 safe fee, if the safe is not used. Enjoyed the clean, quiet, comfortable room and location. The continental breakfast food and location is adequate. The staff is especially helpful and friendly.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Econo Lodge on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge On The Ocean Hotel Virginia Beach
- Econolodge Virginia Beach
- Econo Lodge Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Econo Lodge