As frequent travelers to Virginia Beach over the past 40 years, we have just stumbled upon this little gem and can't say enough good things about it. Don't let the humble three-story, older construction turn you away! Inside are the most spin-n-span, up-to-date rooms, with private balconies and beautiful ocean views. Free breakfast, bicycles, HEATED outdoor pool (we swam comfortably in late October!) Their prices are less than half of what you'll pay for the beach's new, ritzy high-risers. (Heck, we have paid almost twice as much for rooms that were no better.) You'll love your fellow guests--and here's the best part: the staff here is top-notch in every way. No detail escapes them. They'll give you a dinner recommendation ... suggest an activity for a rainy day ... and if you tell them you are celebrating something-- they'll even make a little poster in honor of your occasion. We will come back here again ... and again... and again. Already have a trip to Christmas lights planned for the grandson AND another for our Valentine's beach excursion. LOVE THIS LITTLE PLACE!!!
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge On The Ocean Hotel Virginia Beach
- Econo Lodge On The Ocean Hotel
- Econolodge Virginia Beach
- Econo Lodge Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Econo Lodge
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Olotels, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Econo Lodge on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.