My husband & I stayed here 2 nights for a recent concert we saw at the Farm Bureau Amphitheater. Hotel is ocean front, had FREE bikes to use for an 1 hour (they said if we went over that would be fine since it was the off season) which was wonderful to ride on the boardwalk, they did have a heated pool which was nice actually--I was a little nervous about that, but no nasty sickness to date! The continental bfast wasn't bad--bagels, danishes, cereal, coffee, tea, OJ, milk & they had a basket of apples that I helped myself to as well. The staff was super friendly & helpful. I also recommend riding the FREE shuttle (city bus) to the amphitheater if you are coming down to see a concert. It picks you up 1 block up from the hotel, we waited no time, then you get to go to the amphitheater stress-free since you don't have to deal w/ traffic, then at the end of the concert you meet the bus right outside the gates & it drops you right off outside the hotel. It really was so convenient & easy to use. The room was clean, spacious & well we slept just fine.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Econo Lodge on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge On The Ocean Hotel Virginia Beach
- Econolodge Virginia Beach
- Econo Lodge Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Econo Lodge