Stayed here for a church conference in August. Beautiful property and rooms. Small parking lot but at least complimentary parking is offered. There is another lot within a short walking distance. Located on the the ocean front side with all rooms oceanfront. Check in and check out were a breeze. Room amenities were great. Air Conditioner in a horrible location, blows directly onto bed and sitting area. It should have been on the other side of the room/balcony to avoid getting patrons sick. If the air isn't on, it's hot so the air stayed on 95% of the trip. Again, it was August. Breakfast in the hotel restaurant was horrible in customer service, meal choices and meal portion. The buffet was hot so I opted to order from the menu. It took well over 15 minutes to be acknowledged by the server. And when I asked another server for a cup of water, he told me the area I was seated in wasn't his. Excuse me! I should have left then but I had a free meal voucher. I was very disappointed with that whole experience but let the issue go. Go off the property for a decent breakfast. There are plenty within walking distance. I was just being lazy that day. I enjoyed Doc Taylor's about a 2 block walk away. The conference rooms are very small but nicely appointed. Despite the food and AC issues, I would probably stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Oceanside hotel in the heart of the Virginia Beach Resort District, a hotel especially designed to make your Virginia Beach vacation fun, comfortable and convenient. At the Holiday Inn Oceanside hotel, Virginia Beach, VA, all of our 150 rooms offer a beautiful oceanfront view of the coast and boardwalk with a large private balcony, refrigerator, coffee maker, free wireless high-speed Internet access, pay-per-view movies and HBO. Our guest rooms are perfect for family vacations, business travel or that special weekend getaway. Enjoy a delicious meal in your hotel room using our convenient room service or visit Key West Bar & Grill open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For your enjoyment we also have an oceanfront outdoor cafe for a relaxing meal overlooking the beach and the boardwalk. You are only seconds away from many of the main attractions that Virginia Beach Resort District has to offer such as the Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center, Farm Bureau Live and the Virginia Beach Convention Center. Whether you are in Virginia Beach on business or pleasure, the Holiday Inn Oceanside Hotel is the perfect east coast oceanfront retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda, BookIt.com, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Oceanside Virginia Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Oceanside (21st) Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Holiday Inn