The hotel was not very clean, there was dust in our bathroom on the selves were a least 1/4 inch in the corners.
One elevator was not working out of two. We had to walk up and down dirty stairs. We were glad we were on the second floor. Being older 70 and 72 this could have been a problem as I am sure it was for people on the 8th floor. We were there on a Wednesday and the elevator had been out since Saturday. I should have complained but we were only staying the one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North is conveniently located with 120 ocean facing rooms. Wake up refreshed after an amazing night’s sleep on Hampton’s Clean and Fresh Bed®, and enjoy the ocean sunrise while sipping coffee from your private beach balcony. Our free hot breakfast buffet saves you money and time so you can get on with your day. At our Virginia Beach oceanfront hotel you get free WiFi, free onsite parking, and a microwave and refrigerator in every room. Relax in our newly remodeled waterfall pool and hot tub. Enjoy an exceptional dinner in our oceanfront restaurant, North Beach Bar & Grill. At the end of the day, join the fun in our lounge and seasonal outdoor boardwalk cafe. As always, your stay is backed by the 100% Hampton Guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Hampton Inn