Stayed 1 Sat night in Oct. Hotel was spotless and the staff was 1st rate. All rooms are ocean view with private individual balconies. Loved the bar most Hamptons don't have bars. Breakfast area was neat and clean. The breakfast itself is the standard breakfast all Hamptons have not a great breakfast but a good one. Prices are a little high but your paying for location and the view. Would go back again if I'm ever in Va. Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North is conveniently located with 120 ocean facing rooms. Wake up refreshed after an amazing night’s sleep on Hampton’s Clean and Fresh Bed®, and enjoy the ocean sunrise while sipping coffee from your private beach balcony. Our free hot breakfast buffet saves you money and time so you can get on with your day. At our Virginia Beach oceanfront hotel you get free WiFi, free onsite parking, and a microwave and refrigerator in every room. Relax in our newly remodeled waterfall pool and hot tub. Enjoy an exceptional dinner in our oceanfront restaurant, North Beach Bar & Grill. At the end of the day, join the fun in our lounge and seasonal outdoor boardwalk cafe. As always, your stay is backed by the 100% Hampton Guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Hampton Inn