It was my first time to VA Beach. We opt to stay at the Hampton Inn due to the ocean view and great reviews. As we checked inn to the Hotel there was confusion with our reservation to start. I was visting with 4 other family members and were very excited. As soon as we walked into the room we noticed the bed covers were warn and dirty. The bathroom wasn't up to par either. Usually Hampton Inn are clean and fresh. I had asked the front desk for solutions and they were very friendly. We ended up checking out and stayimg at the Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North is conveniently located with 120 ocean facing rooms. Wake up refreshed after an amazing night’s sleep on Hampton’s Clean and Fresh Bed®, and enjoy the ocean sunrise while sipping coffee from your private beach balcony. Our free hot breakfast buffet saves you money and time so you can get on with your day. At our Virginia Beach oceanfront hotel you get free WiFi, free onsite parking, and a microwave and refrigerator in every room. Relax in our newly remodeled waterfall pool and hot tub. Enjoy an exceptional dinner in our oceanfront restaurant, North Beach Bar & Grill. At the end of the day, join the fun in our lounge and seasonal outdoor boardwalk cafe. As always, your stay is backed by the 100% Hampton Guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Hampton Inn