“Hidden Gem For Lunch or Dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Vinton
Cuisines: Thai
The Villages, Florida
“Hidden Gem For Lunch or Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

It has been 4-5 years since we were back in the Roanoke area and able to eat at our favorite restaurant. Normally, we go to the Red Jasmine for dinner, but with our busy schedule during our short visit, we went to the restaurant for lunch. The food is fresh and healthy and never disappoints and the lunch portions were just right. Thank you Newt for another great meal and good memories of our old home. I think it is time to open another Red Jasmine restaurant out at Smith Mountain Lake...everyone should have access to such wonderful Thai food. Vinton is lucky to have you in the small town. We will be back again on our next trip! Thanks Kim & Tim.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

West Springfield, Massachusetts
“The best food ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

I am from Thailand and happened to pass by Roanoke area, searching for the good food to eat and red jasmine has a good review on it. The food was really good I had shumai, pad Thai, duck curry, me and my husband really enjoyed are food wishing this place is a lot closer to home. The food here I don't think they make it toward whatever region of Thailand, I just think they have adapt the recipes to make it as they own dish and it is very flavorful. Believed it or not some of the food taste even better than the food in Thailand.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Galax, Virginia
“Very Good but NOT great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Fast and efficient service when I walked in at 3:30 to place a take-out order. The restaurant was empty so my food was quickly and accurately prepared. The food was a little pricy and the seafood chewy but the pad thai was excellent.

This is not a place I will visit again but it's not a place I regret.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vinton
“Good food, bring money and time!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

We found that it takes a while to get waited on even if there is no one there! We have been here 4 times, the food us delicious, but overpriced and be prepared to wait, and wait! Unless you are friends with the owners, then you get immediate service!

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“The best Thai Food in Virginia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

This is the best thai food we had in Virginia in our 2 years stay there. A little place, but good ambience, very good service and excellent food. Got ample vegetarian options too.

• Visited February 2013