“Business trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Tysons Hotel

You added Sheraton Tysons Hotel to your Saves list
Sheraton Tysons Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8661 Leesburg Pike, Tysons Corner, VA 22182 (Formerly Sheraton Premiere at Tysons Corner)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Tysons Corner
New York City, New York
“Business trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I found this very large hotel, neat, with friendly staff and clean, I had no issues at all. As a business traveler, I think this was above par especially for the price point. Spectacular not at all. but easily one of the nicer "business" hotels that I have stayed at. Great location, wish I had some more time to spend in the area.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Mike C, General Manager at Sheraton Tysons Hotel, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Charles G,

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, and the great review which I have shared with our staff. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thank you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

After a wonderful day of music with my daughter, we ended the day with a stay at the Tyson's Sheraton. It was a very cold and snowy day, but the valet staff greeted me at the door ensuring I was okay heading to check-in. My check-in hostess was gracious, and could sense that we were a bit chilled and quickly got us to our room.

Our room was very nice and comfortable. I did receive a room upgrade and that was awesome. I went hat to Ayana Burch! We had a great evening in our room and checkout was quick and efficient.

The only thing that didn't go as planned was that I was promised an ammenity, but I didn't receive it. But hey, that was extra. We had a great night!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Mike C, General Manager at Sheraton Tysons Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Gary M,
We are delighted that we contributed to your comfort away from home and in making the visit to the Sheraton Tysons such a joy. Thank you for your very kind words about Ayana and we look forward to serve you again in the near future. We are very sorry to hear about missing the amenity though!
Marlton, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I stayed here for a convention in January and was quite pleased.
Parking was a breeze. The restaurant was good.
I enjoyed the smaller plates menu. The staff was very helpful and friendly.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2015
Dear chavezjwl,
We were very pleased to learn how much you enjoyed your stay with us and we would like to thank you for letting us know how impressed you were with the service you received.
Augusta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed here as part of a group on a marriage retreat from NC. The room we were given looked like it was in the basement, dark and dreary and a great view of the employee entrance from our window. The room was dingy and dirty and old. We were there for two nights and our room was NEVER cleaned, I had to call three times for clean towels and an ironing board. The staff at dinner was rude and didn't speak english. I travel quite a bit and I have stayed in my share of hotels all over the country and i would have to say that this hotel is one of the worst. Do not waste your money and stay here.

Room Tip: Choose a room at another hotel.
Green Features: Terrible staff. Rude and does not speak english very well.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Tricia M,
I was sorry to learn of your concerns regarding your recent stay with us and at the outset, would like to offer my sincere apologies for the disappointment you have expressed.
I trust you will accept that the difficulties you experienced are certainly not reflective of our normal standards. Please be assured that the issues raised in this review and in the survey that we received have been investigated. While we wish you had a better experience, we do hope you will not judge us solely on the basis of this particular experience.
Canton, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed again at the Sheraton Premiere Tyson's Corner a couple weeks ago. As with my previous stays, I found my stay to be very pleasant mostly due to the staff. I had a rough day of travel, but Nichole (front desk specialist) was very kind and friendly as she checked me into my room. She recognized me from a past stay and took the time to welcome me back and make me feel appreciated that I chose the Sheraton again. I received similar attention and treatment the next morning when I checked out. Ayana, another front desk specialist, also recognized me and greeted me with a warm smile. As she checked me out she asked how my stay had been and was very hospitable. Both ladies showed such consideration and attention to my needs as they attended to me. Thanks again ladies!

My only complaint was that the Club Lounge was not up to its usual standard. When I visited the lounge after I checked in that evening, there was a large group there that was loud and noticeably rude. It was overcrowded and there was hardly any beverages or snacks remaining. When I arrived at my normal breakfast time in the morning, it was again crowded and the few empty tables were dirty. To make the situation worse, there was no food left. I learned later that a large group was staying at the hotel for a conference and many of the attendees brought guests into the lounge which distracted from the lounge's typical ambiance and exclusivity.

Other than the lounge situation (which was not necessarily the fault of the hotel), everything was perfect. The rooms were clean, quiet, and the price was very reasonable for the area. It's also close (walking distance) to Walmart and a couple of restaurants for convenience, not to mention it has it's own restaurant with a decent selection of menu items. I will definitely go back to the Sheraton on my next visit to the area.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Dear ajt01,
Thank you for staying with us here at the Sheraton Premiere at Tysons Corner and for taking the time to share your comments. We appreciate your loyalty to the Sheraton brand and wanted to let you know that we were delighted to learn that you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
cleveland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

this property is located about 10 miles from downtown washington d.c. ...it is a very clean ,spacious hotel and part of the sheraton chain of starwood properties...all d.c. hotels can be pricey but on weekends this hotel offers rates that are very affordable...and it's is an easy drive to the sights of the capital and the white house.....and other downtown washington sights...

a very nice restaurant and common areas...it not a downtown d.c. hotel...but it is affordabe and worth the stay.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Dear KennethP,
Thank you for staying with us and recognizing our comfortable and spacious guestrooms and our meeting rooms. We appreciate your precious time taken to do this review and recognizing our great location that is walking distance to shopping, dining and easy access to the airport as well as Washington DC area. We certainly hope to see you back soon.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Awesome staff at the hotel especially front desk! Very friendly and helpful! Stayed 2 nights on Feb 09/2015....all the people complaining about wallpaper and other stupid things need to get a reality check or go back to the "palaces" they live in.

• Stayed February 2015
Mike C, General Manager at Sheraton Tysons Hotel, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear markodojic,
We are delighted that we contributed to your comfort away from home and in making the visit to our Nation's Capital such a joy. Thank you for your very kind words about our staff and we look forward to serve you again in the near future.

Been to Sheraton Tysons Hotel? Share your experiences!