Travelers beware the "Automatic Hidden Fees" !!! Fees that you are not informed of when making reservations, nor when checking in and als not reflected on your payment receipt.
I stayed at the Tysons Corner Sheraton for 5 nights during the 1st week of February.
My room charge was $189.00 per night, plus $11.34 Tax and $11.34 "Tourism Fee" for a total of $211.68. My receipt at check out showed $1058.40 which made sense. Later when reconciling my credit card statement I find that the Sheraton had processed a charge for $1,228.50.
When I inquired as to the nature of the overage I was told that it was an "Automatic Charge" to cover any incidentals during my stay and that it would be credited back to my card once their review was complete and that some banks took longer than others.
If this is a normal Sheraton "Best Business Practice" it does not create a favorable opinion.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Premiere At Tysons Corner Hotel
- Sheraton Premiere At Tysons Corner Hotel Tysons Corner
- Sheraton Hotel Vienna
- Sheraton Tysons Corner
- Sheraton Vienna
- Vienna Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Premiere at Tysons Corner is a great choice for traveling to the Washington, D.C. area. Our hotel is just moments away from Washington, D.C. and from many local corporate offices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Sheraton Premiere at Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.