Last week we had the opportunity to stay at the Sheraton Premiere, Tysons Corner. The receptionists were great, friendly professional, and courteous. The Banquet Room personnel were proficient and helpful. The rooms were nothing out of the ordinary, but more than adequate as this was a vary busy business trip, and all that was required was a bed, desk, and quiet.
When we went down to the dining area, which looks like an extension of the bar area, (I actually asked where the dining room was), we were seated promptly. The salad I had, Citrus Grilled Chicken Salad Arugula, field greens, goat cheese, cranberries, almonds, honey lime vinaigrette was 12.50. That is not too bad of a price if you are not really hungry, but the salad was not verybig, and I had to search for the three pieces of chicken. With the one drink and a "salad" the bill was $$$. I would recommend this hotel for the accommodations, but not for the dining. There are a number of great dining places within 2-3 miles
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Premiere At Tysons Corner Hotel Tysons Corner
- Sheraton Premiere At Tysons Corner Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Vienna
- Sheraton Tysons Corner
- Sheraton Vienna
- Vienna Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Premiere at Tysons Corner is a great choice for traveling to the Washington, D.C. area. Our hotel is just moments away from Washington, D.C. and from many local corporate offices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Starwood, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Premiere at Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.