Stayed at this hotel on a recent trip to DC. Overall, a nice hotel with a great gym and pool for a hotel. You could actually swim laps in the indoor pool, which is a major bonus and the gym is larger than most hotels with several treadmills and a good stretch zone.
Rooms are nice and standard fare. My only issue is that I got in late (10.50pm) and found the restaurant bar, no longer serving food which was a major disappointment. It'd be great if they served food later in the evening. That said, the wait staff did end up getting me dinner and I was very pleased with the extra effort on their part. Would stay here again and recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Premiere At Tysons Corner Hotel Tysons Corner
- Sheraton Premiere At Tysons Corner Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Vienna
- Sheraton Tysons Corner
- Sheraton Vienna
- Vienna Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Premiere at Tysons Corner is a great choice for traveling to the Washington, D.C. area. Our hotel is just moments away from Washington, D.C. and from many local corporate offices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Premiere at Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.