This was a day trip with my daughter-in-law for spa and lunch. The hotel clearly caters to business travelers who are a captive audience. The spa has the luxury of Ritz, but small and very few amenities. The pool area is closed from 10am-5pm! So, no swimming or lounging by the pool. The Relaxation room, the only place to lounge/chat/enjoy time not in a treatment...is very small and no amenities except a pitcher of water and hot tea. I expected so much more from a Ritz Carlton. The practitioners were good but not great...very disappointing for a Ritz and those prices.
Lunch was in a very good atmosphere, as expected from a Ritz. Some of the food was cold, but we were enjoying; so I did not comment. Won't go back.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Tysons Corner Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Tysons Corner Hotel Mclean
- Ritz Carlton Mclean
- Ritz Carlton Tysons Corner
- Ritz Mclean
- Ritz-Carlton Mclean
- Mclean Ritz
- Mclean Ritz-Carlton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in elegant hotel accommodations and superior personal service at The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner. Spend the day shopping at the adjoining Tysons Galleria, or luxuriate at the Tysons Corner hotel’s Day Spa. Located in Northern Virginia's most exclusive business and shopping district, our luxury hotel was named one of the top 50 hotels in the United States by the Condé Naste Traveler Reader’s Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.