The Ritz Carlton in Tysons Corner is one of the friendliest hotels you could want to stay in. The service is second to none. The hotel is connected to a shopping mall with hi-end shops and a few restaurants. The hotel currently does not have a "name" restaurant on the property but does offer very good food and drinks from a limited menu in Entyse Bistro. Tysons Corner is 15-20 minutes by car from DC, or a short ride on the free shuttle service will get you to the metro station.
Weekend packages are a real deal too!
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Tysons Corner Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Tysons Corner Hotel Mclean
- Ritz Carlton Mclean
- Ritz Carlton Tysons Corner
- Ritz Mclean
- Ritz-Carlton Mclean
- Mclean Ritz
- Mclean Ritz-Carlton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in elegant hotel accommodations and superior personal service at The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner. Spend the day shopping at the adjoining Tysons Galleria, or luxuriate at the Tysons Corner hotel’s Day Spa. Located in Northern Virginia's most exclusive business and shopping district, our luxury hotel was named one of the top 50 hotels in the United States by the Condé Naste Traveler Reader’s Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.