We went there for just a day. My husband changed the room 3 times because he smelt the cigarette smoke when he stepped inside the rooms. They are supposed to be smoked free.
We got a suite and the room was big. Clean sheets clean room. The staff are also very helpful and friendly. We got access to the club floor which has food stocked all the time.
The hotel is connected to the mall and tons of shops which is great because you don't need to go outside and just do the shopping right away.
Otherwise it is most like a standard Ritz and you can expect more or less similar things in there.
The room service was great too, we ordered from the middle-eastern section and it tasted quite authentic.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Tysons Corner Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Tysons Corner Hotel Mclean
- Ritz Carlton Mclean
- Ritz Carlton Tysons Corner
- Ritz Mclean
- Ritz-Carlton Mclean
- Mclean Ritz
- Mclean Ritz-Carlton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in elegant hotel accommodations and superior personal service at The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner. Spend the day shopping at the adjoining Tysons Galleria, or luxuriate at the Tysons Corner hotel’s Day Spa. Located in Northern Virginia's most exclusive business and shopping district, our luxury hotel was named one of the top 50 hotels in the United States by the Condé Naste Traveler Reader’s Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.