“very good 10 day stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Tysons Corner
Munich
“very good 10 day stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Back at this hotel for a week of meetings, a weekend and more meetings. First time that I was a meeting guest in this hotel. I liked the coffee break and lunch offering. The Restaurant food quality in very good - and so is the food in meetings. I like the 24 hour Fitness and the friendly staff. Always good interaction with the managers occupying the Lobby during certain time a day. This time I also used the PC's and Printer in the business corner, easy to use and efficient printing. Thank you for looking after me so well.

Room Tip: I like a King bed room, view does not really matter in this hotel
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Chelmsford, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I have been staying at this hotel for the past 24 years when my work takes me to McLean, VA. They have always provided a spotless room and great service. This past visit I didn't get a rental car and just used their shuttle which worked out very well. Love the location too... nice walking distance to the malls... great to stretch your legs after work and pick up a bite to eat or see a movie.

Room Tip: I always specify away from elevators and ice machine. I always get a very quiet room. Love it!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

this is a lovely hotel. rooms are comfortable, staff was helpful. good food. It was convenient to my business, but not to the DC area or night life necessarily. It was quiet, comfortable and there was shuttle service to the mall, meetings, etc

Lynchburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My first impression of this Hilton was how friendly everyone was and that continued to be my impression for the duration of our one night stay. We were here to attend a concert at Wolf Trap--very convenient place to stay to do so--and we arrived with the area in the (thankfully) short throes of the first hurricane/tropical storm of the season. We were quickly checked in by the smiling staff and whisked to our room on the 6th floor by the glass elevator--stunning lobby with stunning views of it from elevator. When we arrived my heart sunk because our room was right across from the elevator and my husband is a light sleeper. We NEVER heard a bit of noise from the elevator or from people getting on or off--they have these rooms very soundproofed. Our room was large, nicely furnished, had excellent linens and bath products, and was spotlessly clean--what else do you need?

We had a drink in the lounge before heading off for the concert--very nice place to sit and chat and the wine and beer selection was excellent--service was great too! In the morning we had breakfast in the lovely restaurant and it was superior--I opted to order off the menu but my husband had the continental buffet and the choices were excellent. We highly recommend this as a quiet, clean, convenient place to stay if visiting this part of Northern Virginia.

Room Tip: We just took an ordinary king room and it was excellent.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

This is one of the nicest Hilton's I have stayed at. We paid extra for a corner room and it was well worth it. The front desk staff was super friendly and helpful. The lobby and atrium are stunning! I stayed here with my mom and daughter for a girls weekend to visit the American Girls store. It was convenient to Tyson' Corner, but away from the business of the mall. I would highly recommend and would stay again.

Stayed July 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We enjoyed this hotel conveniently located near a large mall and many restaurants. The restaurant had awesome renovations and visual appeal. The gym was clean and had great variety in weights/exercise balls/cardio machines. Parking was free which is a PLUS in the DC area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Clayton, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We completely enjoyed our stay at the Hilton. It was a beautiful facility. The room was clean and comfortable. The pool was great. We enjoyed it being indoors and heated. I would definately suggest this hotel. The only negative is the restaurant is pricey. We spent more for dinner than for one night's stay at the hotel. The food and service were great but expensive. The location was only 20 min from Arlington. It is not in walking distance to the metro but they do have shuttles to the metro 3x a day.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Been to Hilton McLean Tysons Corner? Share your experiences!