“Week-long sales training meeting” 5 of 5 stars

Weekend Rates from $99!
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Tysons Corner
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Week-long sales training meeting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

I recently stayed in this hotel for a week-long meeting. I can't say enough good things about my experience. Great meeting space and food at the meetings. Very friendly staff. I used room service 3 of the nights and the service was really fast and friendly and the food was some of the best room service I have experienced.
I had a very good experience here and would not hesitate to return and/or recommend to others.

Room Tip: The hotel offers a free and very quick shuttle to the local mall.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Brian K, General Manager at Hilton McLean Tysons Corner, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
I'm so glad you enjoyed your week with us and I have passed along your great feedback to our culinary staff. Thank you for your feedback. Appreciate the tip as well.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

fantastic functioning property with great attention to details. the lobby can hold large groups and has seating arrangements for small group discussions, the business center is convienintly located and features a big screen tv so you can catch up on the news, sportscenter while working and viewing the lobby area. harth has small snack and meal food and wine. Try some of the chefs bacon jam.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Absolutely amazing. I arrived on a rainy afternoon and a wonderfully friendly bellhop immediately ran over to help me with all of my bags. He led me to the front desk where I was greeted by a professional, warm, and courteous staff member. The bellhop chatted with me as he led me to my room, where he carefully placed my luggage, turned on lights, opened windows, and welcomed me to my new home for the week. The modern decor is absolutely fantastic. Hilton apparently spent some money on renovating this place and it paid off. The beds were comfortable, the bathroom is very modern and sparkling. The big window lets a lot of light in. The room looks like the pictures online, but feels even better once you're in it. The gym is great, as is the pool. The bar in the lobby has delicious food and cocktails, as well as a very friendly staff. Location wise, it is very close to the Tyson's mall, movie theater, several coffee shops, and the highway entrances. I loved my stay here. If I ever visit this area again, there's no reason for me to even look anywhere else. I literally have nothing negative to say about it. Wonderful experience.

New Orleans, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Loved the location and decor. But not so much the guest service. I don't know if it was because I looked young and was in a sweater and yoga pants but I did not get a warm welcome. It was the usual, "Can I get your name?", "Please sign here", "Here are your keys"...There was no Hi, Welcome to the Hilton or friendly type of greeting. Also, as a Diamond member, I was not asked if I would care for an upgrade. I wasn't even told there was no executive floor, I only found out later from a co-worker that they were offering free drinks at Heath. So, maybe next time I need to make sure I look the part of belonging at this Hilton...

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback and all guests are important to us. I"m sorry this was your impression of the hotel. I will share your feedback with our team and do hope we have an opportunity to better serve you in the future.
Sandy Springs, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

This is a great hotel! I think the rooms have been upgraded fairly recently and the staff was great. This is right next to the Hilton corporate office, so I think that may help in terms of the staff remaining "on their game" so to speak at all times. I have stayed in 5 hotels in the Tysons area and this is definitely my favorite by far. Clean, spacious, and plenty of amenities.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Mooresville, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

This hotel is beautiful! Friendly staff and courteous service at the bar and restaurant. Convenient business center in lobby. Room was comfortable and spacious. I wish there was a bathtub for me to soak in after my long trip but the shower was luxurious.

Chester, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

We went up to Washington to spend the day shoppping at Tysons Corner. We picked the Hilton because of it location and price. Our room this day was ready for check-in at noon which is not normal, then to our susprise check out was also at noon the next day. This was great as it gave us more time to sleep in. Everything was great, no issues at all. Very nice/clean hotel, will stay again for our next trip.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton McLean Tysons Corner? Share your experiences!