Stayed for one night this past week. I arrived at approx. 5pm and was able to check right in with no problem. Due to my Hilton Diamond status, I was upgraded to an executive room on the top floor. The rooms have been beautifully updated and I must honestly say, this is one of the nicer Hilton's I have come to stay in. I did eat dinner in the hotels restaurant, Hearth. The food was very tasty. I then spent some time at the lobby bar, where there were plenty of servers/bartenders that were friendly and willing to help you. The lobby is beautiful as well and the art features are striking as you first walk in.
Overall this was a solid stay and I truly felt appreciated for being a Diamond member, which some properties forget that it is the little things that make someone feel special. My only complaint(s) is that upon checking in, there were a few stray hairs in the bathroom, but nothing that I would have raised a big stink about; and the people at the front desk, while generally helpful and approachable, seemed to be so with a fake smile on their face. Almost like they were forcing themselves to provide good service, instead of it just coming naturally.
I will return, and in fact, already have reservations set up for when I am coming back to DC in a couple months!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Mclean Tysons Corner Hotel
- Hilton Mclean Tysons Corner Hotel Mclean
- Hilton Hotel Mclean
- Hilton Tysons Corner
- Hilton Mclean
- Mclean Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you want it all, come to the Hilton McLean Tysons Corner. The Hilton McLean Tysons Corner has recently completed a top-to-bottom transformation featuring the latest and most contemporary design in our guest rooms, härth Restaurant and Lounge. Our McLean, Virginia Hotel is adjacent to Hilton Worldwide’s headquarters, so we are always in the forefront of hospitality. This provides us with opportunities to test and unveil the newest concepts and technologies, all in McLean Virginia’s Technology Corridor.Of course, location is everything. The Hilton Mclean sits just minutes from downtown Washington, DC , and conveniently located between Ronald Reagan National Airport and Washington Dulles International Airport . We are minutes from the Metro, and one mile from world class shopping at Tysons Corner Mall, The American Girl store and the Galleria. Our guests enjoy easy access to major corporate headquarters, the lush landscapes of Virginia to the history and intrigue of downtown DC, Our guests are in the middle of it all at the Hilton McLean Tysons Corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Hilton McLean Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.