Reserved a king size room through the Hilton website. I applied for an upgrade when I made the reservation. It seemed reasonable. The room price was the same, as the other discount services; I figured my chances of being upgraded were better going with Hilton. We were upgraded when we checked into the hotel. Our room was on the top floor. Room 970. It did not have a pretty view, but I'm not sure there is anything special to look at in this location. The black out curtains worked beautifully. The bed was very comfortable. In fact, the room appointments were very fancy and worked. There were several different lighting settings that you could control by the bedside. The clock/radio also served as an iPod dock. I had asked for a walk in shower, it was huge and beautiful. The vanity was large. Plenty of room for two to put out their toiletries. My favorite part, about the bathroom, was there was a separate light for the shower that could be dimmed. It was the PERFECT night light! I can honestly say if every hotel room was this nice and well appointed, traveling would be a lot more pleasant. The only thing strange was house keeping did not come and clean the room. I'm sure someone would have come if I had asked. Or maybe there was a do not disturb button I pushed. The battery on our door look had to be charged. We were locked out for awhile. The matience man was quick and curtious. Perhaps housekeeping could not get Into the room. Another plus with the upgrade were the meal vouchers. We used them for breakfast both days. The price of the voucher does not cover the price of all you can eat buffet, but it brings the price down to something reasonable. All in all it was a great stay and a fine hotel.
The fitness room is nice and looks out onto the indoor pool. It loved that you dine not feel like you were in a basement. Only gripe the TV reception was fuzzy and there were not many channels. If there were headphones available I did not find them.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Mclean Tysons Corner Hotel
- Hilton Mclean Tysons Corner Hotel Mclean
- Hilton Hotel Mclean
- Hilton Tysons Corner
- Hilton Mclean
- Mclean Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you want it all, come to the Hilton McLean Tysons Corner. The Hilton McLean Tysons Corner has recently completed a top-to-bottom transformation featuring the latest and most contemporary design in our guest rooms, härth Restaurant and Lounge. Our McLean, Virginia Hotel is adjacent to Hilton Worldwide’s headquarters, so we are always in the forefront of hospitality. This provides us with opportunities to test and unveil the newest concepts and technologies, all in McLean Virginia’s Technology Corridor.Of course, location is everything. The Hilton Mclean sits just minutes from downtown Washington, DC , and conveniently located between Ronald Reagan National Airport and Washington Dulles International Airport . We are minutes from the Metro, and one mile from world class shopping at Tysons Corner Mall, The American Girl store and the Galleria. Our guests enjoy easy access to major corporate headquarters, the lush landscapes of Virginia to the history and intrigue of downtown DC, Our guests are in the middle of it all at the Hilton McLean Tysons Corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hilton McLean Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.