“Upscale Hotel in McLean” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Rates from $89!
Ranked #1 of 15 hotels in Tysons Corner
Clayton, California
“Upscale Hotel in McLean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Stayed overnight for a business trip. Hotel is upscale; the room had a very nice desk to work at, plenty of very accessible outlets to plug in computer, phone and other electronic gadgets, flat screen TV, in-room coffee maker with actual half and half, etc. Mattress was firm, but very comfortable.

• Stayed May 2013
Brian K, General Manager at Hilton McLean Tysons Corner, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thank you for your review! I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

376 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I haven't been to the DMV area in forever, and I wanted to just vist family and friends. This hotel was the greatest place I've ever stayed. The lobby area was beautiful, I could help but take pictures and act like a real tourist. My family and I stayed in one of there newly renovated rooms, which was absolute breath taking. They were able to supply us with connecting rooms and refreshed our rooms daily. My best friend was celebrating her 25th birthday and she was amazed at our hotel room. It was close to all the great shopping centers and the atmosphere of the hotel was upbeat and pleasant. The front desk ageants were speedy, and great. The bellmen were all wonderful and pleasant. If I ever come back to the DMV, I would always stay at this property. Believe me when I say it was a great experience.

Room Tip: Always make you reservation in advance. Ask if there are any children groups staying at the hotel, a...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
WOW! Thank you so much for this excellent review. I'm so glad that you chose to stay with us during your trip back to the DMV area and to celebrate your friends 25th birthday! This area has gone through many changes just in the last several months, and will continue to change over the next several years. I'm happy to hear you took advantage of the great shopping just around the corner as well. Thank you for staying with us and on your next visit, I hope to thank you in person for your loyalty to Hilton McLean!
charlotte, nc, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

What a great place! The front desk staff are friendly, helpful and professional. Fitness room is great. Bar staff is friendly, quick and engaging. House keeping respond to all requests and are very discrete and quiet. The rooms are well appointed and comfortable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Parsippany, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We travel down from North Jersey and other family members fly up from Southern Florida to meet and visit with local relatives. The hotel is right off Rt. 495 and close to Rt. 66 for going in and out of Wash, DC. Dulles Airport nearby. Metro train stations are close. Just blocks away in Tysons Corner are two shopping malls with every store imaginable and restaurants galore. There is a very nice restaurant in the hotel if you don't wish to leave. My daughter now attends GMU, Fairfax, but we still stay here for the wonderful accommodations. Rooms are spacious, comfortable, and quiet. The staff is so friendly and helpful. Our favorite is the beautifully decorated lobby with a food and beverage bar. Meet for morning coffee. Meet in the evening for drinks. The lobby's seating arrangement allows comfort for individuals or groups. Always a happy stay for all!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write such a generous review! Thank you for choosing to stay with us in Tysons when visiting your daughter at GMU! I have learned a lot about George Mason, hosting events at the hotel for them. It is a wonderful school! I'm beyond thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed your experiences at Hilton McLean and continue to come back to stay with us. You mentioned the seating in the lobby bar; Hilton designed the lobby area after many focus groups and feedback from what each type of guest wanted. I'm so glad to hear feedback that you enjoy the set up in the lobby. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I look forward to your next visit to the area!
Boston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We didn't know what to expect and were only planning on staying one night. However, when we got there, we saw the fire outside, the beautiful glass orbs stretching the height of the lobby, and then our HUGE room (corner deluxe King), we fell in love and decided to stay another night. Our room was so big at first we thought they made a mistake. It had a little dining area and a living area in a second room than the bedroom and a really nice bathroom with more soaps and stuff than I've ever seen in a hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to tell us how your stay went, and thank you for choosing to stay with us an additional night! Hearing that brings a smile to my face knowing that we were able to deliver the experience that we strive to deliver for each and every guest. Thank you and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Wantage, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

By far the most elegant hotel I've ever stayed in. Plush, exquisite, modern... words are insufficient to describe how great this place is. The lobby is over-the-top modern, even the elevators are a work of art. If you're ever in the Washington, D.C. area stay here!

Room Tip: Everyone we traveled with (a total of 28 people)loved their room.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for the excellent review! I'm happy to hear that you and your group enjoyed their room accomodations during your stay. After the renovation was completed last year we have been so lucky to hear feedback from our guests on their experiences with our new Hilton product. I hope to welcome you back in the future!
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Recently updated, this hotel is clean and comfortable. The down side is it is in a terribly congested traffic area and getting in and out to go outside the area can be a challenge. But, if you are doing business in the Tyson's area, stay here. There are many, many very good places to eat in the immediate area, so I have never had a meal in the hotel. Friendly, well trained staff, and quiet. Just what I like.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the review! I am so sorry that the traffic affected your stay. I know from living in the area that the traffic can be quite an adventure at times. With the metro coming to the area it will give people an additional way to travel to the area, cutting down on traffic congestion at peak times. Thank you for the compliments on the staff. I'm always thrilled to hear that the staff provided you with the experience that each and every guest deserves. Thank you!

Been to Hilton McLean Tysons Corner? Share your experiences!