I stayed at the Hilton McLean for one night in January 2013 and was very impressed. I had eaten at the restaurant before, but had never stayed at the hotel and am now disappointed I hadn't stayed sooner. The pros and cons for the hotel are:
1. Aesthetically pleasing hotel.
2. Friendly helpful front desk staff.
3. Clean, spacious, well appointed room.
4. Comfortable bed.
5. Excellent shuttle service to Tyson’s Corner mall.
6. Harth restaurant with excellent farm-to-table cuisine.
7. Extremely helpful and friendly bell staff.
1. There was honestly no negative to my stay.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to be in the McLean area for business or pleasure.